Wednesday, August 19, 2009

File Storage – Media Fire

Media Fire is a free online file and image hosting web site (MediaFire, 2009). A great feature of this website is that is allows unlimited storage and a limit of 200mb per file (Wikipedia, 2009).

From my own investigations of this great tool, i became aware that creating an account was easy to do and also allowed me to upload information in particular content that I wanted to teach and be secure and also accessible from different locations. Having this option has allowed me to leave behind my laptop and USB and access important information at my school.

As a future learning manager I believe this tool would be great for collaboration with others, and I look forward to making this great tool more of an option to others that may find dragging expensive equipment that often decides to fail at the most inappropriate times.

References

MediaFire. (2009). What is MediaFire? Retrieved August 19th, 2009, from http://www.mediafire.com/about.php?type=1

Wikipedia. (2009). MediaFire. Retrieved August 19th, 2009 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

No comments:

Post a Comment